How is a bad guy made?

페이지 정보

작성자 Almeida 작성일23-02-24 09:23 댓글0건

본문

The man did not expect that the thin young man in front of him would take the initiative to attack. In a moment of carelessness, he was kicked in the lower abdomen by Xie Wendong. With a stuffy hum, he retreated. Others saw that Xie Wendong had started first and rushed up. The people around have been used to fighting here for a long time, and they are very experienced to stand aside and watch. Gao Huiyu stood not far from Xie Wendong, looking at him with concern. Xie Wendong bent down to avoid a head-on punch, took advantage of the situation to embrace the other side at the waist, suddenly looked up, the forehead mercilessly hit the other side's jaw. The man shook a few times and fell to the ground and couldn't get up. Although he knocked down one of his opponents, he was kicked in the back, and Xie Wendong grinned in pain. One person lifts the leg to kick again, Xie Wendong does not want to entangle again, the body hides, grasps his foot to pull backward. The man stood unsteadily and fell to the ground. Xie Wendong stepped forward and kicked him in the face. The man fainted without even shouting, and the bridge of his nose sank deep into his face. (It is necessary to mention the lower jaw of the human body here.). The jaw is one of the vital parts of the body, connecting the central nervous system of the human body. If it is hit hard, the brain will be in a blank state for a period of time. And because of that, in boxing, the underhook is the most deadly! Chapter 15 overlord There are still two people left to see Xie Wendong so ferocious, do not feel some regret. But Xie Wendong did not give them a chance to regret. He stepped forward and punched the man in the face, who dodged in a hurry. As soon as Xie Wendong turned around and ignored him, he kicked another man. The man could still figure out what was going on, but he felt a great pain in his lower body, screamed, and rolled all over the ground. There was only one person left,secondary containment pallet, who didn't have the momentum he had just now. With a loud cry, he turned around and ran away. After a few steps, he was stopped by the people watching the scene of bustle. A stout man pushed him back and said, "Damn it, I want to run before the play is over!" The distance the man ran was not as far as the distance he retreated, and when he looked back, his soul flew half. It turned out that Xie Wendong was standing behind him, staring at him with a pair of red eyes. Murder! The man gave a loud cry and kept circling in the middle of the field. No one gave way to him, and people enjoyed it as if they were watching a fight. Gao Huiyu came to Xie Wendong's side and gently took his hand,collapsible pallet box, without speaking, feeling surrounded by an unprecedented sense of security around him. Xie Wendong slowly calmed down, a few steps to catch up with the man, grabbed his collar and said: "Remember my name, my name is Xie Wendong!" " Then he loosened his hand and took Gao Huiyu's hand and walked out. The man, like a deflated ball, lay on the ground and stared at Xie Wendong's back. Ha-ha! Sure enough, a hero is a teenager! It's nice to be young enough to knock down four adults! The speaker, who was about forty years old, fat and with golden eyes, came out of the crowd, followed by three people. Hearing the voice, Xie Wendong stopped, looked back at the middle-aged man and said, "I'm flattered!"! Are you all right? As soon as she said that, Gao Huiyu ran to the middle-aged man's side, collapsible pallet bin ,plastic pallet crates, took the man's hand and said, "Uncle Li, why are you here?" The middle-aged man laughed and said, "I went out to work, but I happened to pass by here. I came in to see how the business was. I didn't expect to see such a young hero!" Seeing that the middle-aged man praised Xie Wendong, Gao Huiyu felt sweet in her heart and said in a charming voice, "Uncle Li, he is me.". My friend The middle-aged man laughed and said, "Xiaoyu, your friend is very powerful."! I saw it just now. It's not your boyfriend! With a layer of pink on her face, Gao Huiyu said in a charming voice, "Uncle Li, you're just a common friend!"! I'll ignore you! Then he pulled Xie Wendong's clothes out, and the latter nodded to the middle-aged man and was pulled out by Gao Huiyu. The middle-aged man looked at the two men with a smile and said to the man behind him with a calm face: "You go to check the background of this man, I want to know who he is!" Xie Wendong and Gao Huiyu came out of the disco and strolled down the street. Xie Wendong asked, "Sister Yu, who was that man just now?"! I think you are very familiar with each other! "He is a friend of my father and brother," said Gao Huiyu with a smile. Although Xie Wendong met the middle-aged man for the first time, he felt that the middle-aged fat man was not an ordinary person, which made him curious about Gao Huiyu's family and asked, "Sister Yu, what are your father and brother doing?" Gao Huiyu bowed her head and hesitated, but did not speak. Seeing her like this, Xie Wendong said hurriedly, "I'm just asking, Sister Yu. If it's not easy to say, you don't have to say it!" Gao Huiyu looked up at Xie Wendong and said, "I'll tell you.". If you don't say, maybe you want to go somewhere, anyway, you will know sooner or later! My brother is the boss of the Green Gang! "What?" Xie Wendong stopped and looked at Gao Huiyu incredibly. He asked loudly, "Is your brother the boss of the Green Gang?" Gao Huiyu nodded, "Hey, what are you doing?"? That's such a surprise! Xie Wendong how can not be surprised, green gang is one of the three giants of J city, can reach this position here, its strength can also be imagined, the boss of the green gang but stamp a foot, underground trembling man of the hour. Unexpectedly, it was Gao Huiyu's brother. Xie Wendong suppressed his surprise and said, "No wonder you said your brother was a big shot before!" He thought for a moment and asked, "Was that your brother's man just now?" Gao Huiyu nodded and said, Yes. When my father was the boss of the Green Gang, he was there. He was a senior member of the gang, and he was very good to me! Xie Wendong said, "Well, I can see that!" Thinking of one thing at this time, Xie Wendong laughed. Gao Huiyu asked, Hello! What are you doing? What's so funny? Xie Wendong took a breath and said, "Rumors are really not credible nine times out of ten!"! Rumor has it that your sister is the mistress of the boss of the Green Gang! It looks ridiculous now! "" Gao Huiyu blushed and said, "My brother went to pick up my sister from school before, and some of the people he saw talked nonsense without knowing what was going on.". Later, the elder sister was so angry that she never used her brother to take over,ibc spill pallet, but the rumors spread. Xie Wendong asked, "Does your brother know about my fight with your sister?" Gao Huiyu shook her head and said, "I don't know.". My sister never told my brother about school. 。 binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.