Ao Shi Jiu Tian

페이지 정보

작성자 Almeida 작성일23-02-24 09:35 댓글0건

본문

"Now the smoke of war is everywhere, and the flames of war are burning. Is this the original intention of Mu Canglan's so-called'slaughter of demons'?" Someone asked with a straight face. There are even some Confucian scholars who write vigorously. Sprinkle and sprinkle, with thousands of words, cursing Mu Canglan. Mu Canglan is a complete careerist! For their own ambitions, for their own hegemony, do everything possible! It has been asserted. A rebellious minister and a thief, but he wants to install a sanctimonious, high-sounding reason for rebellion for himself, shameless to the extreme! Some people disdain it. What you said is nonsense. If there is no reason to rebel, why should Mu Canglan rebel? Someone with a wise man's face dissected. Reasonable and reasonable. Most people agree. Mu Canglan, you say that His Majesty the Emperor of Heaven is a demon, why not come up with conclusive evidence! Can you condemn people by opening and closing your mouth? What are you?! Some people are extremely indignant. There are also countless public opinion articles coming out! "The Book of Ten Thousand Words: I Discuss the Ten Crimes of Mu Canglan!" ” "Conquest of Mu Canglan!"! Give me back Mo Yuntian! ” "Ten Reasons Why Mu Canglan Will Be Defeated!" ” …… All these are overwhelming. Before and after is only a few days of time, everyone is derived from a feeling: wake up, suddenly the whole world is against Mu Canglan! Be condemned and reviled by millions of people! In this world, what group's strength is the greatest? That is, the masses! The masses who do not know the truth, this part of the power, is undoubtedly the greatest! After all, in any world, the truth is only known by a few qualified people. And, in one hundred thousand people, there may not be such a sensible person! Although yuan Tianjie himself did not make any defense, he used another very effective and simple method to fight back against Mu Canglan and Xie Danqiong! I don't defend myself! Why should I defend myself? Those who are clean will be clean! How to defend?! If such a ridiculous thing, I as a side of the emperor of heaven should come out to refute rumors, then I really can not afford to lose face! Mu Canglan, let him say what you like to say. Could it be that if he says I am a devil, I am really a devil? These words, yuan Tian limit simply need not say, naturally someone will say for him. Moreover, the people who spoke for him were far more pleasant to hear than he himself had said! More to the point! But the irony is.. All the people who say that are a bunch of people who don't know the truth. And, even more ironically.. Most of these people are learned people who think that their knowledge is the truth! Such a situation simply makes everyone who knows the inside story sigh from the bottom of his heart. But now this situation, insist that yuan Tian limit is the devil, there is really no evidence! At least not the kind of evidence that everyone can agree on! The Rebellion of the Seven Kings. Who among the common people knows who the seven kings are? More unexplainable! Once this kind of public opinion rises, it can't be controlled at all; even the source can't be found anywhere. The more it spreads, the more it spreads. Even in the big barracks of Xie Danqiong and Mu Canglan, similar news is quietly circulating. Some people even think, "Yes or no?" "So we followed Mu Canglan to rebel.". Is it right or wrong? "At the beginning, Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes ,stainless steel 304 pipes, I just listened to Mu Shuai's words, and when my blood was hot, I followed him blindly." But now think about it, there are too many puzzling places, there are too many strange places. "That's right, that's the truth." "Silence!"! Is that what you can say here now? "Yes, yes, yes, yes." Not here. And where to say it? Is there a special place to talk about this topic? All of a sudden, the morale of the troops fluctuated. Soldiers have no desire to fight, will have no desire to fight. Mu Canglan's henchmen beheaded many lower-level officers who spread rumors slightly, but this kind of action, instead, made such rumors more and more intense. "I'm afraid the rumor is true, otherwise why kill people?"? That's anger from embarrassment! "It seems that Mu Shuai has a guilty conscience. Otherwise, those who are pure will be pure. How can we not see His Majesty the Emperor of Heaven slay those who say he is right and wrong.." When Mu Canglan knew about the murder, he immediately ordered him to stop it, but. Public opinion has expanded to the point where it can no longer be recovered. One night, there was a sudden desertion incident in an army. The number of people is not large, and there are only a few people in total. However, the next day, the number of deserters suddenly increased dramatically, each camp, but overnight there were thousands of deserters. On the third day, one of the army generals suddenly announced his departure from the insurrectionary army. The army retreat, the movement is unknown. Next. The fourth day.. Day 5.. Such a situation is becoming more and more serious. In the beginning, it was still possible to punish the offenders according to military discipline, slay the deserters, and put down the chaos; but later, a situation was formed in which the law did not blame the public. Large numbers of deserters continued to appear. In the face of this situation, Mu Canglan and Xie Danqiong almost worry white hair; never thought, it is not easy to create a good situation. Unexpectedly in such a rumor, destroyed in a moment! Now, the so-called total of 70 million uprising army, only the beginning of those who follow the wood canglan left, the total force has been less than 20 million. Others, almost dispersed, are still among those who remain. Also simply do not know who is still worthy of trust, who is specially left behind to do the internal preparation of the critical time against the water will be guilty. Or some people are still watching and haven't decided whether to go or not. Faced with such a situation, Mu Canglan and Xie Danqiong are completely helpless! The other side has not even made any big move,impact beam tubes, he has been defeated by the mere rumors! Defeat without a fight! This is undoubtedly the greatest shame in Mu Canglan's life! The biggest failure! However, there is no way to deal with it. As the Emperor of Heaven, yuan Tian has ruled Moyun Heaven for millions of years! It is really deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.