Two Realms of Resellers (Common No.: Xitulanya House of Everything

페이지 정보

작성자 Almeida 작성일23-02-24 09:37 댓글0건

본문

Zhuang Fu frowned and his eyes swept over Zhuang Feixue and Zhuang Cheng with a slight reproach. Chu Feng wants to buy such a big thing, his son, daughter did not think to inform him, he or from other business partners know this matter, think really enough to lose face. Is it Chu Shao? I need you to take care of my son. Lin Tianqing said. The video of Chu Feng splitting the wolves spread everywhere, and Manning followed the other side, so Lin Tianqing could naturally guess who was the person who split the car last time. "Mrs. Lin is polite. Is Lin Shao all right?" Chu Feng asked. Kidnapped by his half-brother, his biological father may also be related to the kidnapping case, this Lin Shao should be a big blow. Fortunately, he was injured in the earthquake, and he always wanted to thank you personally. Lin Tianqing said. Chu Feng shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's a little thing. Don't be so polite. Lin Tianqing smiled and said," It's a little thing for Chu Shao, but for my son, it's a matter of life and death. " Su Yuexin watched Lin Tianqing chatting with Chu Feng. She couldn't sit still and interrupted, saying, "Chu Feng, I'm your aunt. Thank you for yuanyuan." Chu Feng waved his hand and said, "It's all business that has given money. There's no need to thank them." Embarrassed,brass tube fitting, Su Yuexin said, "Anyway, yuanyuan can come back. Thank you. I know you did it for the sake of your relatives." Chu Feng shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm very interested in any business that makes money. It doesn't matter whether you have a blood relationship or not." Embarrassed, Su Yuexin said, "Is that so?" "Chu Feng.." "Zhuang Zhenyang could not help making a sound when he saw that Chu Feng was getting more and more outrageous.". Chu Feng glanced at Zhuang Zhenyang and said coolly, "General Manager Zhuang,stainless steel tube fitting, what can I do for you?" As soon as Zhuang Zhenyang was swept away by Chu Feng's eyes, the accumulated momentum poured down a thousand miles. Zhuang Cheng took a deep breath and said to himself, Dad was cheated by the good old man's attitude that the second elder brother had pretended to be. If the second elder brother really started to rage, he would be as mean as he could be. If Dad wanted to deal with himself and put on some kind of father's airs, even if he was going to make a lot of trouble. Zhuang Cheng looked at his father with trepidation and saw that the old man had no movement before he breathed a sigh of relief. Chu Feng leaned back on the revolving chair, leisurely turned left and right half a circle, smiled, and said, "Let's get down to business." Elijah's eyes swept over all the people at the meeting and said to Chu Feng in the language of the other world that all the people in the field had taken the elixir. Chu Feng was stupefied for a moment and thought to himself, "Now that everyone has taken the elixir, it's easy to talk about it.". Zhuang Cheng listened to Chu Feng and Elijah chatting and felt itchy in his heart. The bosses are all busy people. Let's make a long story short. I like this building and want to buy it. Dan medicine, gold and medicine. Everyone can choose, of course, hydraulic fitting supplier ,14 tube fitting, money can also be chosen. Chu Feng went to one side and opened the suitcase, which contained a box of gold nuggets. Zhuang Cheng blinked and said suspiciously, "I didn't see this yesterday!" Chu Feng nodded and said, "I was transferred temporarily." Zhuang Cheng blinked his eyes and said to himself, "With so much gold, the second elder brother didn't go to rob the vault.". Zhuang Feixue looked at a box of gold, took a deep breath, and secretly said. : I still underestimated Chu Feng's financial resources! After the earthquake, many people thought that there might be a turbulence in the currency market. Coins might soon be worthless. Many people turned their attention to gold. Gold everywhere would be robbed. Several participants looked at each other with some shock in their eyes. A female director, some eager way: "This, Dan medicine how to sell?" Chu Feng took one look at the man and said, "Health Pill, Beauty Pill, Slimming Pill and Strong Bone Pill are all priced at five million a piece." "Zhuanggu Dan, is it a new elixir?" An important thing asked. Chu Feng nodded and said, "Yes, it's just made. It can improve bone strength and enhance physical fitness." "Is the Pill of Bone and the other pills made by the same medicine man?" Asked one of the directors. Chu Feng nodded and said, "Yes." "As for the body strengthening liquid, one is 20 million.". ” Several directors looked at each other. "The supply of the potion is the same as that of the army. Chu Feng nodded and said," Yes, one potion can increase the strength by almost ten percent. The effect of the second one is almost halved, and the third one is basically ineffective. " Several directors heard Chu Feng's words and immediately talked about it. Beauty Dan and other Dan medicine has been out of stock for a long time, although Chu Feng raised the price, but cheaper than the black market price, everyone is very conative. Listening to the comments of several directors, the focus of all the people present was on the elixir and potion. Chu Feng thought to himself, "They are all rich people!"! He doesn't need any money. That's all right. He doesn't have much money. We make a decision as soon as possible, Dan medicine, medicine is limited, if the election is over, we can only settle for the second best. If I want to change, I will change a whole building. If anyone doesn't want to change, you can say it as soon as possible. I also want this one. It's also possible to change other alternatives. When several directors heard this, they said that it was no problem to exchange according to the market price, and several people made their own calculations. Several directors could not make up their minds for a moment. They stared at Zhuang Zhenyang curiously, as if they wanted the other party to make up their minds and help them make a deal. Chu Feng sat in the main seat and chatted with Elijah leisurely, as if he had not seen Zhuang Zhenyang. All the people present vaguely knew that Chu Feng had not returned to the banker. Every time he came to Kyoto, he had the posture of "passing through the house three times without entering". Now, looking at Chu Feng's posture, he secretly guessed that the relationship between father and son was general. Zhuang Zhenyang probably could not say anything in front of Chu Feng. Zhuang Feixue also found that the atmosphere between Chu Feng and his father seemed a little tense, but she did not know how to persuade him, so she simply said nothing. First of all,38 tube fitting, a fat female director made up her mind. As soon as she opened her mouth, she asked for thirty beauty pills and thirty slimming pills. As for the body strengthening liquid, she only wanted four. chinaroke.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.